Help Save Snow Leopards In The Wild
By adopting a snow leopard you will be directly saving snow leopards in the wild.
Your Adoption Packet includes:
- a self portrait via “camera trap” of a wild snow leopard that your contribution is supporting
- an official snow leopard adoption certificate
- a snow leopard fact sheet and frequently asked questions
- an overview of SLC’s programs
- photographs and biographies of SLC’s staff
- a Snow Leopard Conservancy decal
To adopt a snow leopard:
- Print and fill out the Adoption Form.
- Fax or mail the Adoption Form with your check or credit card information to:
Snow Leopard Conservancy
18030 Comstock Avenue
Sonoma, CA 95476